I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new. Since you loved my 25 genius 2-minute keto snacks ideas and 11 essential keto pantry staples, I rounded up a few quick & easy ideas for one of the most difficult meals: Breakfast.
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
Check them out and let me know what you think!
1. Bulletproof coffee: 1 tbsp MCT oil + 2 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee + 12 oz Coffee + Blend on high for 30 seconds
2. Flax Muffins: 1 Egg + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Truvia Packet + Pinch of Salt + 1 tsp Vanilla Extract + 4 tbsp Ground Flax Meal + Mix well + Microwave 1 minute
3. Cacao Protein Shake: 2 cups Unsweetened Almond milk + Ice Cubes + 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder + 1 tbs of Baking Cacao + Blend well
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up Ricotta Cheese, then + Butter + Truvia Packet
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: Eggs + Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + Microwave 2-3 minutes
6. Keto Yogurt: Whole Milk Yogurt + Peanut Butter (one ingredient: peanuts) + Truvia Packet + Vanilla Extract
7. Keto Cereal: Shredded Coconut + Sliced Almonds + Crushed Pecans + Chia Seeds + Flax Seeds + Truvia Packet + Cinnamon + Vanilla Extract + 1 tbsp MCT oil + Unsweetened Almond Milk + Heavy Whipping Cream
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream
9. Mexican Breakfast: 2 3g net carbs Tortilla fried in Butter + Chorizo + Scrambled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Salsa
10. Elegant Breakfast: Creamed Spinach (Spinach + simmer until wilted + Heavy Whipping Cream + Parmesan Cheese) + pan-fried Prosciutto + 2 over-easy Fried Eggs
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Truvia Packet + 1/2 tsp Cinnamon + Blend well + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Syrup
What’s for dinner? Check out my keto dinner ideas here!
This post contains affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I have personally used and all opinions are my own. See my affiliate disclaimer here.