The Best Keto Breakfast To Start The Day Right!
Great recipes do not have to be complicated!
This is a perfect example of the kind of recipes I give my patients during my 10 week program: easy, tasty and nutritionally balanced to keep you blood sugar low and steady!
Yes in fact that is the first thing we work on in the program, getting your blood sugar to be nice and even, to set up the stage for a smooth keto adaptation!
Didi you know what else steady blood sugar can do for you?
- It can greatly increase and stabilize your energy levels.
- It will start fighting that nasty insulin resistance
- It will get you ready for successful weight loss.
- It will stabilize your mood!
- It will start to reduce inflammation.
- It will begin rebalancing your hormones!
Those are all very important point we address during the course, using the right foods eaten in the right way!
Yes, because not all Keto foods are create equals when it comes to your health! Weight loss could come at the expensive cost of damaging your endocrine system!
Healthy Recipes Can Be Easy and Tasty!
It’s one of my pet peeves! Even Keto can be done poorly, with low quality foods that will lead you to malnutrition and even more health problems!
But to eat a Keto Paleo diet is actually easy and even cheaper, as you will eliminate a lot of unnecessary items form your pantry!
Like this Best Keto Breakfast recipe, I like t create recipes that delight your taste buds without burdening your schedule, AND keep you healthy and happy!
Healthy And Happy
On the topic of healthy and happy, how do you do on this department?
How is the quality of your sleep?
And your digestion?
How is your Thyroid doing?
I would love to help you be the healthiest and happiest possible, so if you do have concerns and you are interested in resolving them once and for all, we can have a chat about it! Just inquire HERE!
I hope you enjoy the recipe, and please take a second to let me know if you did!
- Serves: 2 servings
- Serving size: 1 serving
- Calories: 313
- Fat: 26gr –
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 Gr net –
- Fiber: 6 gr
- Protein: 13 gr
- 4 strips of uncured, pastured bacon
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cut in slices
- 2 large pastured, organic eggs
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- Step One: Put the avocado and the bacon in a ceramic frying pan (Non toxic! Like this!) on a medium flame.
- Step Two: Flip both avo and bacon after about 3 minutes.
- Step Three: Remove the avo and bacon and set aside, keeping warm, leave the drippings in the pan.Crack your two eggs in the pan. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step Four: Flip the egg and fry as long as you like for desired yolk consistency.
- Step Five: Enjoy immediately!